NUTS! – BIG BATTLES
What: Company and higher size rules for World War II. Scale: Unit combat. 1 stand of 3 - 5 figures equals 1 Squad; 1 model equals 2 Vehicles.
Your Role: Players can command from a Platoon of infantry or tanks to a Company or Battalion.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play. NUTS - Big Battles can be played in a variety of ways:
• You can play as a Platoon Leader with a full Platoon.
• You can play as a Company Commander with multiple Platoons.
• You can play as a Fighting Vehicle Platoon Leader or Company Commander with multiple Vehicles.
• You can play large or small games with multiple Squads and Vehicles. The bottom line is you can play it any way you like, with any figures or even counters you like. You probably already have figures based for Big Battles - 3 to 5 figure Squads on one base. Inside you’ll find:
• Rules for infantry combat with over 15 different formations.
• Rules for vehicle combat with stats for over 100 types.
• Four armies to choose from – American, British, German and Russian.
• Pre-generated Missions interlocked to form a Campaign if you want.
• A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
YOU GOT THE FIGURES, WE GOT THE RULES. NUTS BIG BATTLES - PLAYABLE WITH MANY POPULAR BASED FIGURES.
This set of rules is supplied in a downloadable PDF. At your check out, you will be given instructions on how to download the PDF. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions!