5150 No Quarter - Mecha Combat What: Mech specific Sci Fi military combat. Scale: Mech on Mech combat. 1 model equals 1 Mech. Your Role: Players can command from one Mech up to ten or more.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
5150 No Quarter can be played in a variety of ways:
• You can play as a Mech Pilot with one Mech.
• You can play as a Team Leader with 3 Mechs.
• You can play as a Squad Leader with 6 Mechs.
• You can even play as a Company Commander with 24 Mechs.
• You can play one-off battles.
• You can play a full campaign with up to ten scenarios.
The bottom line is you can play it any way you like, with any models or counters you like.
Inside you’ll find:
• Rules for Mech to Mech combat with stats and covering 5 different Races and Factions.
• Ten Linked scenarios that form a pre-generated Campaign for you to play.
• Fully compatible with Start Army and other 5150 games.
• A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
5150 No Quarter - Mecha Combat
This set of rules is supplied in a downloadable PDF. At your check out, you will be given instructions on how to download the PDF. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions.