5150: BUGS - NO RETREAT
5150: BUGS - NO RETREAT
Don’t Call Them Bugs!
“Listen up newbie! I know what you unwarranted high regard for yourself recruits call our enemy – Bugs. A bug is something very small you see crawling on the ground. Something insignificant that you step on and keep doing whatever you’re doing. I got news for you. That’s not what these things, these Bugs, are. We’re going down into the Tunnels looking for real Bugs. When you meet one face to face, try not to wet yourself, and pray to whatever god you believe in that you get out alive. Because to them; we’re the insignificant ones.”
5150: Bugs – No Retreat is the second of three books linked together to cover the Bug infestation that threatens the 5150 Universe. All three are stand-alone games. In fact, 5150: Bugs –No Retreat can be used with all of our other 5150 titles.
What: Sci-Fi Squad/Platoon size combat.
Scale: Man to man combat. 1 figure equals 1 man or Bug.
Your Role: Players can command from one Squad to a full Platoon of infantry.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
5150: Bugs - No Retreat can be played in a variety of ways:
- You can play as a Squad Leader with a full Squad.
- You can play as a Squad Leader with less than a full Squad.
- You can play as a Platoon Leader with a full Platoon of multiple Squads.
The bottom line is you can play it any way you like, with any figures you may already have or with the included color counters.
Inside you’ll find:
- A man to man skirmish combat system that plays fast and yields realistic results.
- Complete rules covering five types of Bugs – Warrior, Worker, Flyer, Puker, Queen and Brain.
- Color Counters including Fort 373.
- Ten different Scenarios that are linked together, building your Story.
- Sixteen different Lists covering seven different Factions for you to choose from.
- A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
Surrounded? So what!
Word’s come down from the top. The Bugs are on a roll and moving fast towards us. We’re cut off from any support so we need to pull back to Fort 373. Once there, we hold the fort and buy HQ some time to regroup. With any luck, they’ll send someone to pick us up, but don’t count on it. Doesn’t matter anyway, we just have to do our job. Do…your…job!