5150: BUGS - BREAKOUT
5150: BUGS - BREAKOUT
Don’t Call Them Bugs!
“Listen up newbie! I know what you unwarranted high regard for yourself recruits call our enemy – Bugs. A bug is something very small you see crawling on the ground. Something insignificant that you step on and keep doing whatever you’re doing. I got news for you. That’s not what these things, these Bugs, are. We’re going down into the Tunnels looking for real Bugs. When you meet one face to face, try not to wet yourself, and pray to whatever god you believe in that you get out alive. Because to them; we’re the insignificant ones.”
5150: Bugs – Breakout is the third of three books linked together to cover the Bug infestation that threatens the 5150 Universe. All three are stand-alone games. In fact, 5150: Bugs –Into the Tunnels can be used with all of our other 5150 titles.
What: Small group size combat.
Scale: Man to man combat. 1 figure equals 1 man or Bug.
Your Role: Players can Lead from one group of Civilians, Police, Gangers, Survivors, Planetary Militia or Star Marines.
Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head to head play.
In 5150: Bugs - Breakout you can choose to:
Lead a small group of Civilians, Gangers, Survivors, Star Marines or Planetary Militia, each with their own goals.
Play all of the listed groups, moving from one to the other in linked Encounters.
Or if you're really brave; you can choose to go alone.
The bottom line is you can play it any way you like, with any figures you may already have or with the included color counters.
Inside you’ll find:
- A man to man skirmish combat system that plays fast and yields realistic results.
- Complete rules covering six types of Humans - Civilians, Police, Gangers, Survivors, Planetary Militia or Star Marines; plus the BUGS! Warriors, Workers, Sleepers and the Brain. Kill the Brain, save the world!
- Two color Battle Boards; one a Tunnel and one a Street. Use them with your figures or the counters we've provided.
- Eighteen different Scenarios that are linked together, building your Story.
- Seven different Lists covering seven different Factions for you to choose from - all with their own goals.
- A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
Bugs in New Hope City!
In 5150: Bugs Breakout you’re a resident of New Hope City, making ends meet in a usually uneventful life. That’s all going to change as the Bugs have arrived!
You can play the Bug Outbreak from six different points of view – Civilians, Police, Gangers, Survivors, Planetary Militia and lastly Star Marines. Each group has their own goals and although they may be different they agree on one thing...
the Bugs got to go!